Unit 4 Big Idea and Essential Questions
The actions of individuals, groups, and/or institutions affect society through intended and unintended consequences.
- What is the relationship between action and consequence?
- How do consequences shape people and events?
- How do the actions of few bring consequences for many?
- Are consequences logical and/or predictable?
- Does fate play a role in determining the consequences of actions?
- Are consequences always warranted? Or are there instances when the punishment does not fit the crime?